Members rooster

Please post suggestions if you have any thoughts or comments about future developments for the site which we can consider, including topics which you would like to be covered or covered in greater depth. We have a vast archive of material but time limits us in what we are able to put on the site. Please also let us know if you would like us to put any other facilities on the site.

Members rooster

Postby Volyaan » Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:22 pm

Hello Paul,

Congratulations with the new forum.
Depending on how you wish to run the forum, perhaps a rooster section for frequent posters (active members) where they could give a bit of their background (if they so wish) could promote members to know each other better?

Best wishes,
V.
Volyaan

Re: Members rooster

Postby Paul » Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Welcome and thanks for the suggestion Volyaan. I have added an Introductions and Welcome Section which I hope will go some way towards what you are suggesting, but let me know if you would like anything else. Members can also add information about themselves in their profiles which would help people to identify others with common interests.

Paul
Paul
Site Admin

Order Antibiotics cheapest online

Postby inetryconydot » Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:34 am

Antibiotics are used for treatment or prevention of bacterial infection. Other classes of drugs, most notably the sulfonamides, may be effective antibacterials. Similarly, some antibiotics may have secondary uses, such as the use of demeclocycline (Declomycin, a tetracycline derivative) to treat the syndrome of inappropriate antidiuretic hormone (SIADH) secretion. Other antibiotics may be useful in treating protozoal infections.

CLICK HERE -> http://bit.ly/MkwbCX (copy and paste the link into your browser if link is not clickable).
Special offers for: Amoxil (Amoxicillin), Cipro, Zithromax, Stromectol, Doxycycline, Flagyl ER (Metronidazole), Augmentin, Cephalexin, Biaxin, Omnicef, Prograf, Flagyl... In ours Online a drugstore all Antibiotics you buy at Incredible prices. Buy antibiotics online NOW and save UP to 80%!

Order online Antibiotics today
Order online Antibiotics
Where buy cheap Antibiotics online
Cheap Antibiotics FDA APPR
UK Antibiotics order
i bought cheap Antibiotic pills online at this trusted source
http://online.degree.net/online-degree-chat/t-buy-antibiotics-cheapest-internet-zithromax-generic-us-10353.html
find cheap Amoxicillin cod
Buy Antibiotics at low prices on line
Antibiotic pharmacy order
C O D cheap Antibiotics
inetryconydot

Return to Future Development of Site: Suggestions